$200,000,000 in Recoveries Since 1995
Nearly 20,000Satisfied Clients
- Brittany L. via
Cases Settled Quickly
Calls ReturnedEvery Time
Choose the right attorney!
Brooklyn Accident Lawyer
If an accident of any sort has left you dealing with catastrophic injuries, medical bills, and other damages, you might be able to seek compensation from those responsible. Find out by consulting with a Brooklyn accident lawyer.
After being hurt in an accident, you need a Brooklyn accident lawyer from Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP. We can protect your rights and help you to get the most compensation possible for your injuries and losses. While the insurance company or opposing attorney will still be willing to negotiate with you if you go without representation, you will typically get far less money and may get nothing at all.
Having an attorney working on your behalf is the best way to maximize your compensation, but first, you need to have a case.
How Strong Is Your Accident Case?
Someone else needs to be to blame for the accident that injured you. The strength of a personal injury claim hinges on negligence. Whether you were hurt in a slip-and-fall, car crash, or pedestrian accident, someone needs to be at fault in order for you to collect compensation.
As your Brooklyn accident lawyer, we can evaluate what happened, determine how strong your case is, and help you through the legal process.
Determining Your Injury Claim’s Value
A full assessment of your injuries, losses, and damages needs to be conducted in order to properly value your claim. To this end, your Brooklyn accident lawyer will work with both you and your doctor to identify all of your tangible expenses and the impact that your injuries have had on your lifestyle.
You can get money for any losses that have resulted from the accident or your injuries:
- Lost wages, income, and earning potential
- Current and future medical bills for treatments, medication, checkups, and equipment
- Property damage and vehicle repair
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Disfigurement and disability
- Lost enjoyment of life
Types of Accident Cases
Your Brooklyn accident lawyer will have experience helping injured victims who have been hurt in a variety of different circumstances:
- Car, Semi-Truck, and Motorcycle Accidents – We can represent you regardless of whether you were rear-ended, sideswiped, or T-boned.
- Taxicab Accident – We represent passengers, pedestrians, and other drivers who are injured in accidents with NYC taxicabs.
- Product Liability Cases – This is where a manufacturer creates and sells a defective product that causes harm when used as intended.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents – Being hit while walking or cycling entitles you to sue the driver who hit you.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents – These premises liability cases require us to prove the hazard that injured you, where it happened, and that the owner of the property failed to address the hazard or warn you of it.
- Dog Bites – If a dog owner didn’t take precautions to prevent you from being bitten, he or she could be liable.
- Bus and Train Accidents – When injured as a passenger, another driver, or a pedestrian, you can sue the MTA or other party responsible for operating the bus or train.
- Construction and Workplace Accidents – If your on-the-job accident involved certain criteria, you might be eligible to seek more compensation than what work comp offers.
Discuss Your Case with a Brooklyn Accident Attorney
To get the information you need and discuss your case with an experienced Brooklyn accident lawyer from Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP, simply schedule a free consultation. Call 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462) or complete the contact form below to schedule your appointment.