$200,000,000 in Recoveries Since 1995
Nearly 20,000Satisfied Clients
- Brittany L. via
Cases Settled Quickly
Calls ReturnedEvery Time
Choose the right attorney!
How to Find the Best Brooklyn Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been hurt in an accident that was due to someone else’s negligence and want to know whether you have grounds for a personal injury lawsuit, you have to carefully choose from dozens of lawyers.
You want experience, a winning case history, and compatibility with your chosen lawyer. A Brooklyn personal injury lawyer from Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP could be the right lawyer for your needs.
To find out more, read our guide on how to find the best Brooklyn personal injury lawyer below.
You need a lawyer who is not only experienced in personal injury law, but who is familiar with your particular type of injury. You also want that lawyer to have experience in Brooklyn because every location has its own quirks, and familiarity with the local laws, courts, and insurance companies is helpful.
Experience isn’t the only trait you want. Laws are constantly in flux, and keeping up to date with them is important, so you want someone who is continually educating himself or herself.
Some things to find out about the lawyers you’re considering include the following:
- How long have they been practicing law and specifically personal injury law?
- How much of their caseload includes personal injury lawsuits?
- Do they have any disciplinary actions against them, and what were they regarding?
- Is their online presence established and are their websites up to date?
- Do they have the resources necessary for your case, including auditors, investigators, and medical experts?
- Do they provide free consultations?
- Do they work on a contingency basis, in which they only get paid if they win?
Why We Might Fit Your Needs
At Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP, we take special care to meet our clients’ needs. We have a long history of winning large awards in Brooklyn personal injury lawsuits. We also have rigorous continual training and methods for updating our people on how the laws and legal landscape are changing.
We have worked and won in Brooklyn often, so we have established relationships with the legal players and insurance companies. Like any other firm, our resources are not endless, but we have tenacious investigators, sharp auditors, and highly regarded medical experts.