George F. Zatarga
George F. Zatarga is one of more than 100 diocesan clergy who have been credibly accused of sexual abuse in a list released by the Brooklyn Diocese. Zatarga was ordained on June 1, 1968 and completed assignments at the following locations:
- St. Frances de Chantal, Wantagh
- St. Gertrude, Queens
- Bishop Loughlin High School, BK
- Queen of All Saints, BK
- Holy Family, 14th Street, BK
- Notre Dame High School, West Haven, CT
- Archbishop Molloy High School, Queens
- Corpus Christi, Woodside
- St. Clement Pope, South Ozone Park
- St. Gregory, Bellerose
- Christ the King, Springfield Gardens
- Bishop Mugavero Residence for Retired Priests, Douglaston
- American Martyrs, Bayside
Zatarga was removed from ministry on November 30, 2007 and died on August 28, 2011.
Call a NY Sex Abuse Lawyer at Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP
Although your abuser may have died, that doesn’t mean you aren’t entitled to compensation for your suffering. A compassionate NY clergy sex abuse lawyer at Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP is ready to help you fight for the money you deserve.
Claim your free case evaluation today by giving our office a call at 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462) or by submitting the confidential contact form we have provided at the bottom of this page.