$200,000,000 in Recoveries Since 1995
Nearly 20,000Satisfied Clients
- Brittany L. via
Cases Settled Quickly
Calls ReturnedEvery Time
Choose the right attorney!
George F. Zatarga
George F. Zatarga is one of more than 100 diocesan clergy who have been credibly accused of sexual abuse in a list released by the Brooklyn Diocese. Zatarga was ordained on June 1, 1968 and completed assignments at the following locations:
- St. Frances de Chantal, Wantagh
- St. Gertrude, Queens
- Bishop Loughlin High School, BK
- Queen of All Saints, BK
- Holy Family, 14th Street, BK
- Notre Dame High School, West Haven, CT
- Archbishop Molloy High School, Queens
- Corpus Christi, Woodside
- St. Clement Pope, South Ozone Park
- St. Gregory, Bellerose
- Christ the King, Springfield Gardens
- Bishop Mugavero Residence for Retired Priests, Douglaston
- American Martyrs, Bayside
Zatarga was removed from ministry on November 30, 2007 and died on August 28, 2011.
Call a NY Sex Abuse Lawyer at Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP
Although your abuser may have died, that doesn’t mean you aren’t entitled to compensation for your suffering. A compassionate NY clergy sex abuse lawyer at Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP is ready to help you fight for the money you deserve.
Claim your free case evaluation today by giving our office a call at 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462) or by submitting the confidential contact form we have provided at the bottom of this page.