How Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP Fights for NY Child Sex Abuse Victims
Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP is committed to fighting for justice for victims of child sex abuse. We make it our mission to seek compensation for victims and hold abusers accountable.
Our firm has several active legal battles against prominent religious organizations, schools, youth organizations, and more. But the deadline to file new child sex abuse cases in New York is coming up soon on Aug. 14, 2021.
Reach out to Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP for help seeking justice in your case. And for more information on how we are fighting for victims of childhood sexual abuse, read on.
The Child Victims Act and Sex Abuse Lawsuits
Sexual abuse in childhood can have consequences that last for decades. Victims of may be unable to deal with fear, humiliation, and shame for years on end. And by the time they do confront those feelings and come forward to hold their abusers accountable, the statute of limitations might have passed.
That is why the state of New York passed the Child Victims Act in 2019. This act extends the statute of limitations for bringing a lawsuit for childhood sex abuse. Aug. 14, 2021, is the new deadline.
We are prepared to walk you through the entire process of filing a lawsuit for childhood sex abuse in New York. We are sensitive to your concerns, such as keeping your identity protected, and we recognize that victims may face an increased risk of the following:
- Dependence on alcohol or drugs
- Issues with trust and intimacy
- Relationship instability
- Sexual problems
- Eating and sleeping disorders
- Negative self-esteem
Who We Are Holding Accountable for Child Sex Abuse in NY
Our New York child sex abuse law firm is committed to holding accountable sexual abusers and the organizations that have protected them. NY child sex abuse lawyers at Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP are currently fighting for victims of institutions like the following:
- The Children’s Village
- The Gow School
- City of New York
- The Children’s Home of Poughkeepsie
- Boy Scouts of America
- Olcott Yacht Club Inc
- The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks Lodge 2530
- Middle Country Central School District
- Church Saint Martin of Tours
- St. Christopher’s Inc.
- Diocese of Brooklyn a/k/a Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Roman Catholic Church
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of New York City
- Mary Help Of Christians Catholic Chapel
- Camp Shane LLC
- Shorefront YM-YWHA of Brighton-Manhattan
- Massapequa Union Free School District
- Jewish Child Care Association of New York
- Forest Lake Camp
- Young People’s Chorus of New York City
- II Macedonian Pentecostal Church
- Heartshare St. Vincent’s Services Inc
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Family Services of Westchester, Inc.
- Church of the Transfiguration Parish
- Rising Ground, Inc. f/k/a Leake and Watts
- Odyssey House, Inc
Don’t Be a Victim Twice
For help after child sex abuse or assault, reach out to Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP. We are prepared to seek justice for you. It is important to have your case evaluated by the experienced child sexual abuse attorneys at Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP before the Aug. 14, 2021 deadline.
Our motto is “Don’t Be A Victim Twice.” Don’t be a victim of child sexual abuse and then a victim of missing the deadline. The time to act is now. Call 1-800-Victim2 (1-800-842-8462) to schedule a confidential consultation with the child sexual abuse lawyers at Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP. The call is free. The consultation is free. You don’t pay us unless we are successful.