In the 1971 sitcom “All in the Family,” Archie Bunker only wanted a Jewish personal injury lawyer to handle his accident case. While we are certainly proud to be Jewish personal injury lawyers, we recognize that there are many important criteria to consider when choosing an accident attorney.
But how do you chose the right personal injury attorney? There are lots of ads on TV, radio, billboards, and even buses and subways. Lots of lawyers claim to be “Super,” “Best,” and “Top.”
It can all be very confusing, and, at times, misleading. We try to simply the process for you. For example, we recommend that you read what prior clients have to say about a personal injury law firm—instead of what lawyers boast about themselves.
Finding the Best Injury Lawyer for Your Case
Our firm’s motto is “Don’t Be A Victim Twice.” Don’t Be A Victim Twice by choosing the wrong personal injury attorney after being an accident victim.
Below are some suggestions for choosing the right personal injury lawyer for you:
- Ask your family, friends, neighbors, and work colleagues for a recommendation. Recommendations based on personal experience are a great way to find the best personal injury lawyer.
- Read the online reviews. Google Reviews from prior clients based on personal experience are a great way to find an accident attorney.
- Hire an attorney who only handles personal injury and accident cases.
- The personal injury law firm should only represent injured parties, not defendants.
- The personal injury law firm should not do work for insurance carriers.
- Make sure a partner is assigned to your case. You don’t want your case pawned off to a paralegal or a junior associate.
- Communication is key. Can you text, email, and reach your attorney by phone?
- Will you speak to an attorney or always speak to a secretary or paralegal?
- How quickly will your texts, emails, and phone calls be returned?
- Make sure your attorney is accessible. While meeting the staff is important, you should be able to meet with the attorney or attorneys working on your case.
- How long will your case take? Do they process cases quickly?
- Make sure you can check the status of your case online. With today’s technology, you should be able to upload documents to your file, view documents in your file, and check the status of your case.
- The attorney must be honest with you. Are they telling you the strengths and weaknesses of your case, or just telling you what they think you want to hear? Are they making unrealistic promises? Honesty is a sign of mutual respect.
Personal Injury Lawyer Reviews Matter
We are very proud of our Google reviews. We are very proud of what our prior clients have to say. We are very proud of our excellent customer service.
We only handle personal injury and accident cases. We only represent injured parties. We do not do defense work.
At the personal injury law firm of Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP, you will have a named partner—either Rob Greenstein or Seth Milbauer—working on your case.
You can text, email, or phone your attorney. All texts, emails, and phone calls are promptly returned. We will provide you with updates about your case every step of the way. Our client portal allows our clients to check the status of their case online. Clients can upload documents and view documents in their file. We respect our clients!
What Makes an Attorney ‘Right’ for You?
Archie Bunker was wrong—being a Jewish personal injury lawyer is not enough.
If you’re a victim of an accident, Don’t Be A Victim Twice, call 1-800-VICTIM2 (1-800-842-8462) to schedule a free consultation.
We will listen to your concerns and provide the support you need. We encourage you to ask the important questions to choose the right personal injury attorney for you. No pressure. You can call, text, or email us 24/7, 365 days a year.
Call 1-800-Victim2 (1-800-842-8462) to schedule a confidential consultation with the personal injury attorneys at Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP. The call is free. The consultation is free. You don’t pay us unless we are successful. That’s our “Our Fee Guarantee: No Fee Unless Successful!”