Don’t be a victim twiceChoose the right attorney!
$200,000,000 in Recoveries Since 1995
Nearly 20,000Satisfied Clients
- Brittany L. via
Cases Settled Quickly
Calls ReturnedEvery Time
Choose the right attorney!
Insurance Fraud Scam Alert: Runners
Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP is warning the public about a common and illegal scam that targets injury and accident victims.
If a Stranger Contacts You About Your Accident, Beware of a Scam
These strangers are targeting injury and accident victims. Did any of these happen to you?
- Did a stranger approach you while you were in the hospital?
- Did a stranger call you?
- Did a stranger know you were in an accident?
- Did a stranger claim to be an “investigator” or service provider and ask questions about your injuries?
- Did a stranger attempt to refer you to a medical clinic for follow-up treatment and even offer a ride?
- Did a stranger try to refer you to a lawyer?
- Did a stranger offer you money?
These strangers are called runners. They can be deceptive and coercive. Don’t fall for their tricks.
Often, these runners steal your private, confidential information from the hospital. They work with corrupt doctors and lawyers who are usually already the target of many insurance companies’ fraud investigation units. Your case can be tarnished and/or ruined by being associated with these corrupt lawyers and medical clinics.
Don’t let your case become their next target. The runners involved in these scams don’t have your best interests in mind—they just want to make a few extra dollars, and they’ll overlook your safety and recovery to do so. Don’t Be a Victim Twice. Call 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462).
Don’t Be a Victim Twice. Call Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP.
Even if you were already scammed, it’s not too late. You can easily switch attorneys. Don’t Be a Victim Twice. Call 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462) to schedule a free initial consultation with the personal injury attorneys at Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP.