Don’t be a victim twiceChoose the right attorney!
$200,000,000 in Recoveries Since 1995
Nearly 20,000Satisfied Clients
- Brittany L. via
Cases Settled Quickly
Calls ReturnedEvery Time
Choose the right attorney!
Manhattan Product Liability Lawyer
When you use a product as described, you shouldn’t wind up seriously injured or ill. If this has happened to you, a Manhattan product liability lawyer can help you collect compensation for your losses.
There are millions of products out there, and they all do different things. Cleaning supplies, makeup, health products . . . the list goes on and on. While the products we use are intended to help us, sometimes defects and poor designs can cause harm.
If you’ve sustained a personal injury while using a product as intended, your best course of action for recovering financial damages is contacting a Manhattan product liability lawyer from Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP.
Holding a Defective Product Manufacturer Responsible
Once you’ve been hurt by a defective product, your world can be turned upside-down. In many cases, you’ll have to deal with the legal teams and insurers of large corporations at a time when your medical care and recovery should be your number-one priority.
A product liability claim is complicated—to say the least. Your Manhattan defective product lawyer will handle all the hurdles involved, starting with the investigations into what happened. Identifying where in the process the defect occurred will be essential, as this will indicate who was at fault.
- Design Defects – If the product’s designer failed to properly test the design or overlooked something, they could be responsible for your injuries. For example, a poorly designed SUV might rollover easily.
- Manufacturing Defects – If improper materials were used or if there was a failure in the quality assurance process, the manufacturer could be at fault. For example, a drug could be defective if an incorrect amount of the active ingredient was used.
- Shipping Damages – Sometimes the distributor is responsible for damages caused during transit. For example, a damaged gas grill might explode. The retailer might also be responsible if they knew of the damage but sold the product anyway.
- Misleading Advertising – If advertising understated a potential issue or mislead about a product’s uses, the advertiser could be to blame for your injuries.
Compensation for Product Injuries
Every defective product case is different, resulting in different injuries and different damages. You might have suffered severe burns or you might have been made seriously ill. Either way, all your financial damages and non-economic losses should be covered in your compensation:
- Medical Expenses – Both current and future estimated medical bills
- Rehabilitation – Including physical therapy, as well as emotional treatment
- Non-Economic Damages – Including pain and suffering, emotional distress, and disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium – Damage done to your personal relationships and lost sexual function
- Lost Wages – Any income or earning potential you’ve lost because of your injury or illness
Contact a Manhattan Defective Product Lawyer
When you rely on the products you use to do what they’re supposed to, your entire outlook on life can be changed after suffering a serious injury from a defective product. What’s worse is having to fight the impending legal battle for compensation while trying to recover.
Let Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP help you: Don’t be a victim twice. Talk to a Manhattan product liability lawyer during a free consultation by completing the form below or by giving us a call at 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462).