$200,000,000 in Recoveries Since 1995
Nearly 20,000Satisfied Clients
- Brittany L. via
Cases Settled Quickly
Calls ReturnedEvery Time
Choose the right attorney!
Midtown Personal Injury Lawyer
If you were injured due to the negligence of a business, a government entity, or another person, you could have grounds for a personal injury lawsuit. You can file a claim for financial compensation with the help of a Midtown personal injury lawyer from Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP.
Time Is of the Essence in Personal Injury Claims
Like most New Yorkers, you are bound to have a busy schedule. This probably leaves little time for dealing with the result of your injuries or for filing a lawsuit. This is why you need the best Midtown personal injury lawyer available.
While most firms put junior associates on their cases, at Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP, a partner will be on your case the entire time.
Our years of experience allow us to effectively build your case, negotiate with the other side, and present a convincing argument in court—quickly and efficiently. Just be sure to call us well before your three-year statute of limitations runs out.
Common Midtown Accidents
Each Midtown personal injury lawyer from our firm regularly represents injury victims in lawsuits against at-fault parties and insurance companies. Some of the more common types of Midtown accidents are listed below:
- Taxicab Accidents – In one example, a recent taxi accident on 38th and 8th left a sixty-seven-year-old woman dead, but even minor taxi accidents can lead to injuries.
- Car Accidents – According to the Auto Insurance Center, intersections in Midtown Manhattan see more traffic accidents than intersections in any of the other boroughs.
- Pedestrian Accidents – With millions of people walking the streets of NYC, it is sadly common for pedestrians to be hit by cars, taxis, delivery trucks, or even to trip and fall due to a premises liability issue.
- Dog Bites – When dog owners fail to properly train and manage their pet, they should be held responsible for any injuries and psychological damage that results.
Don’t sell yourself short by settling your injury claim too early or accepting less money than you deserve. Your Midtown personal injury lawyer will ensure that you are treated fairly and that you receive compensation for all of your injury-related expenses:
- Cost of rehabilitation, physical therapy, and alternative treatments
- Transportation expenses
- Medical bills—current and future
- Reimbursement for lost wages and income
- Cost of hiring a caregiver to assist you
- Pain and suffering
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or other emotional trauma
- And more
The Personal Injury Process
Your Midtown personal injury lawyer will go to work gathering evidence to prove who was responsible for your accident. To do so, we will review witness testimony, pictures and video footage, accident reports, and similar pieces of evidence.
With this information in hand, we can file a lawsuit against the negligent party.
Next, we will value your claim by identifying all of the ways that your injury has impacted your life, cost you money, or resulted in expenses. This allows us to create a demand letter and start the negotiation process.
We will negotiate with the other party’s legal team, and if we can reach an agreement, your case will settle out of court. If not, we will already have the evidence we need and can take your case to trial in order to seek the maximum possible compensation for your injuries.
Talk to a Midtown Personal Injury Lawyer
Do not delay in seeking legal help. Speak with a Midtown personal injury lawyer from Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP to have your questions answered and to get started with your claim.
You can reach us by completing the form below or by calling 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462).