Don’t be a victim twiceChoose the right attorney!
$200,000,000 in Recoveries Since 1995
Nearly 20,000Satisfied Clients
- Brittany L. via
Cases Settled Quickly
Calls ReturnedEvery Time
Choose the right attorney!
New York City Construction Accident Lawyer
Hiring the Right Construction Accident Lawyer in NYC
There are thousands of workers who are involved in the construction sector, which is considered to be one of the most dangerous areas to work in New York City. While the vast majority of people are able to perform their job safely and efficiently, workers do from time to time have accidents through no fault of their own. At a time like this, it is important to hire the right construction accident lawyer NYC to represent you and ensure that you are treated fairly, getting the compensation you need and deserve.
A Construction Accident Lawyer NYC Covers all Manner of Accidents
The challenge with construction is there is no single way you can get hurt. There are many ways a person can get into an accident. We understand this so as a premier construction accident lawyer in NYC, we cover all manner of accidents that may occur on a job site. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Falls: A worker can slip and fall very easily if the company they are working for has not taken adequate precautions. In situations where a worker is on a scaffold, a fall is even more precarious, and it is important for companies to be vigilant in protecting the safety of their employees. Unfortunately, scaffolding accidents are not uncommon, and we represent clients as their construction accident lawyer NYC in the event of a fall, regardless of where or how it occurred.
- Chemical Spills: When you are working in a construction zone, there are several hazards that must be clearly marked and contained. Companies have a responsibility to ensure that no hazardous chemicals come in contact with their workers, who may suffer damage because of exposure to chemical spills. As a construction accident lawyer NYC, we know that companies are often not as diligent as they should be in securing chemicals and preventing a chemical spill that may cause harm to their employees
- Burns and Shocks: Perhaps the most common and among the most dangerous of the cases we see as a construction accident lawyer NYC are those that involve electricity or heat. In both situations, there could be faulty equipment at play, bad insulation, or insufficient protection provided to the worker by the company or their vendors. In cases like this, the worker may suffer permanent damage and need long-term medical care, which is why it is essential to have a good construction accident lawyer NYC.
As a Construction Accident Lawyer NYC, We Explore all Options
Our goal as your construction accident lawyer NYC is to make sure that a number of things happen. Among these are the following:
- Medical Coverage: Companies too often will try to avoid paying the costs of healthcare for their employees who have been injured on the job. These medical expenses can be very high, depending on the type of injury, making it critical that the company contributes toward the employee’s recovery. As a construction accident lawyer NYC, we want to make sure you are not paying these expenses out of pocket.
- Lost Wages: When you are hurt on the job, you may need to take time off to heal and recover. No worker who has been subjected to a workplace accident should have to additionally suffer the lack of a paycheck while recovering. One of our key tenants is to make sure that as your construction accident lawyer NYC, we are working to recover some or all of your lost wages.
- Disability Benefits: In the event that it is determined that you have a permanent disability, we will work very hard to make sure you get the most disability benefits possible. Once on disability, depending on the severity of your injuries, this may be the only income you have, which is why it is critical to have the right construction accident lawyer NYC representing you in getting these benefits.
Construction Accident Lawyer NYC and Your Legal Options
In NYC, as someone who has been injured in an accident, you are immediately eligible to file a worker’s compensation claim to try and get all or some of the following:
- Partial Compensation for Lost Wages
- Complete Coverage for Medical Expenses
- Possible Disability Benefits
- Death Benefits (in the event your loved one has been killed in a construction accident).
There are additional benefits that come with this kind of a claim, as long as you are represented by the right construction accident lawyer NYC. Some of these include pharmacy benefits, cash, durable medical benefits, and others. However, it is important to note that when it comes to compensation, a worker compensation claim is the only true avenue you can pursue in NYC. For this reason, it is critical that you are represented properly and get the benefits you are due.
Your Construction Accident Lawyer in NYC
At Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP, we know accidents happen. While being an accident victim may be unavoidable, choosing the wrong attorney is not. Our partners each have more than 15 years of experience handling highly complicated personal injury claims. We know how the insurance industry works and the steps adjusters take to protect their bottom line. All our accident and injury claims are managed by one of our partners, experienced in fighting back against any low-ball insurance offers.
Call our personal injury attorneys at 1-800-842-8462 to learn how we can help you secure the compensation to which you are entitled to get back on your feet.