Don’t be a victim twiceChoose the right attorney!
$200,000,000 in Recoveries Since 1995
Nearly 20,000Satisfied Clients
- Brittany L. via
Cases Settled Quickly
Calls ReturnedEvery Time
Choose the right attorney!
NoHo Personal Injury Lawyer
If you were hurt in an accident, you need to hire a qualified NoHo personal injury lawyer and file a lawsuit before New York’s three-year statute of limitations expires.
Working with Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP is to your advantage because we are one of the few law firms where a partner works on your case the entire time.
Why Hire a NoHo Personal Injury Lawyer?
There are many advantages to hiring a NoHo personal injury lawyer after sustaining an injury:
- We have investigative resources. After your accident, you will need to prove that someone else was more responsible or at fault for the accident than you were. We have the tools necessary to gather the evidence required to do so.
- Experience matters. The court system is complicated. It is difficult for a non-lawyer to understand the process of filing a lawsuit, conducting depositions, and presenting a case in front of a judge or a jury. We have the experience required for successfully doing so, and our clients are the direct beneficiaries.
- We can get you the most money for your injury. Our experience allows us to uncover additional expenses related to injuries that you may not consider. We also know what a fair settlement offer looks like and can ensure that you receive as much as possible for your injury claim.
Common New York City Personal Injury Accidents
Each NoHo personal injury lawyer from our firm has dealt with a wide variety of different accident types. NYC especially sees a fair number of car accidents at busy intersections like Bowery and Houston.
Some of the accident types we see on a frequent basis are listed below:
- Taxicab accidents
- Construction accidents where passersby or workers are harmed
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- Injuries caused by bad products
- And more
As long as we can prove that someone else was negligent and therefore responsible for your accident, it doesn’t matter what type of accident you were in or how you were injured—you can still file a lawsuit and seek financial compensation.
To ensure that you don’t leave any money on the table, we need to discuss every way that your injuries have impacted your life.
For example, if you have had to hire a caregiver, retrofit your home, or go to physical therapy, these costs add up and you should receive compensation for all of them. Essentially, any money you have lost, bills you have accrued, or noneconomic damages you have suffered as a result of your accident should be reimbursed by the at-fault parties.
Lost Income and Disability
We need to know if you have been unable to work in your same capacity as prior to your accident. This will determine if you have a claim for lost wages and income. If your doctors think that you will be unable to return to work, you could have a disability claim as well.
Your NoHo personal injury lawyer will review these options with you and ensure that all of your lost income is included in your financial settlement.
Get Answers from a NoHo Personal Injury Lawyer
To get your questions answered, call 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462) and speak with an experienced attorney at Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP. You can also schedule a meeting with a NoHo personal injury lawyer by completing the contact form below.