HANDLING LEAD POISONING CLAIMS IN NEW YORK CITY
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with lead poisoning, you have likely been exposed to illegal levels of lead in your apartment, workplace or in a product you are using. By law, property owners are required to remove lead-based paint and building products made of hazardous materials such as lead and asbestos. Property owners and product manufacturers may be held liable for medical complications stemming from lead poisoning exposure.
PREPARING TOXIC EXPOSURE CLAIMS FOR A FAVORABLE TRIAL VERDICT
All our premises liability claims are prepared with enough evidence to prove fault in trial. Our legal team has the resources to consult independent experts, when necessary to investigate the cause of lead poisoning, such as:
• Ingesting poisonous paint chips
• Contamination by lead pipes and plumbing
• Working or living in close proximity to lead-based products and fumes
• Lead contaminates in soil and ground water
We not only focus on proving fault, but we also want insurance adjusters to understand how our clients’ life has been turned upside down, all from someone else’s negligent actions.
We often consult medical specialists who can explain the current and long-term complications our clients face from lead poisoning exposure, such as:
• Developmental disabilities in children
• Kidney damage and complications of renal system
• High blood pressure and coronary disease
• Damage to central nervous system and debilitation of motor skills
• Damage to reproductive system for men and women
We offer a comprehensive approach in pursuit of helping our clients secure a full financial recovery for any medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering stemming from the defective product or premises liability.
Contact our lawyers at 1-800-842-8462 (1-800-
If you have been diagnosed with lead poisoning or another medical condition from exposure to a toxic material, Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP, in New York City is ready to help. We have years of experience investigating and litigating toxic tort cases. We know the complex issues relating to premises liability and product liability law. Put our firm’s experience and legal resources to work for you.
HANDING ALL TYPES OF PREMISES LIABILITY CLAIMS
In addition to lead poisoning, our NYC product liability firm has experience representing clients injured by exposure to dangerous products in the home, living environment and workplace. Talk to us about:
• Respiratory disease caused by exposure to poisonous fumes and gases
• Lung disease related to asbestos exposure, asbestosis and mesothelioma
• Blood poisoning resulting from contaminated ground water and soil
We have the skills and legal resources to help you get back on your feet with a full financial recovery.
CONTACT OUR LEAD PAINT INJURY ATTORNEYS FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Don’t be a victim twice. We are the premises liability firm to call in NYC if you have been diagnosed with a lead paint injury or an illness stemming from exposure to toxic chemicals or materials. Call 1-800-842-8462 (1-800-