Yonkers Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
In Yonkers, Uber and Lyft have become increasingly popular. Not surprising that car accidents involving Uber and Lyft vehicles are also on the rise. Unfortunately quite often these Uber and Lyft accidents result in injuries to passengers. Common acts of driver negligence that cause Uber and Lyft accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Stopping / parking in unsafe locations
- Fatigued driving
- Failure to follow traffic laws
- Inexperienced driver
- Failure to maintain vehicle
- Drunk driving
Should an accident arise, you need an experienced Yonkers Uber or Lyft Accident Lawyer with extensive knowledge of Uber or Lyft Accident insurance coverage to help you get the maximum compensation you deserve. As far as insurance coverage with Uber and Lyft accidents, it depends on certain factors.
- Driver has a passenger in the car or driver is headed to pick up a passenger after accepting a trip — liability insurance of up to $1.25 million per accident.
- Driver is not carrying any passengers but app is on and waiting for a customer to request a trip — $75,000 for bodily injury per person, $150,000 for bodily injury per accident, $25,000 for property damage.
- Driver is not using the Uber app — coverage comes from the driver’s own personal automobile coverage.
If you or a loved one was the victim of of a crash involving an Uber or Lyft vehicle, the Yonkers Uber and Lyft personal injury attorneys at Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP are here to help. The Yonkers Uber and Lyft accident attorneys at Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP are skilled at handling crashes and other accidents involving Uber and Lyft. Our firm’s motto is “Don’t Be A Victim Twice”. If you are a victim of an accident involving an Uber or Lyft car, call 1-800-VICTIM2 to schedule a confidential consultation with the Yonkers Uber & Lyft accident attorneys today. The call is free. The consultation is free. You don’t pay us unless we are successful. That’s our “Our Fee Guarantee – No Fee Unless Successful